Hilfe bei noskript

• Hallo Leute

Ich habe noskript nun schon lange installiert, allerding lassen sich keine Seiten in den Einstellungen löschen!!!!

Habe es sogar schon deinstaliert, und neu instaliert, das Problem besteht allerdings immernoch!

Wie lösche ich die? Sie sind immer wieder da!

• Also bis auf diese eine Ausnahmeseite kann ich Adressen löschen. Hast Du Schreibrechte auf den kompletten Profilordner?

Was die nicht (direkt) löschbaren Einträge betrifft, vgl noscrip FAQ

Q: Why are there some sites I can't disallow (googlesyndication.com flashgot.net maone.net informaction.com noscript.net)?
    A: Since 1.0.3 NoScript ships with some sites in its default white-list which can't be forbidden/deleted directly through the user interface (you see them grayed out). They are my sites plus the Google Ads domain, and they have been made "permanent" to avoid casual deletion. Why? Google Ads clicks are not considered valid if JavaScript is not enabled, and the originating site can be banned from the program if Google detects a relevant number of "fraudolent" clicks. NoScript is absolutely free: its development is sustained solely by spontaneous donations and Google Ads. Nevertheless, if you desperately need to delete my sites and Google Ads from your whitelist, you still can: just open about:config and edit the noscript.permanent preference. BTW, thank you :P
    Please notice that the chrome: entry can't be removed anyway, because it is the privileged pseudo-protocol used by Firefox internal scripts: disabling it would prevent the browser itself from working.

• In die Adreßzeile about:config eingeben.
    Als Suchmaske dann noscript.permanent
    Den Wert bearbeiten und die dort eingetragenen Seiten, die von Dir nicht erwünscht sind, entfernen. Das war es dann auch schon.

Dort sind nur die permanent nicht löschbaren Seiten eingetragen, nicht Deine manuell eingetragenen. Wo die liegen weiß ich im Moment auch nicht.